The term Virtual Office Website ("VOW") refers to a Participant's (REALTORS®) Internet website, or a feature of a Participant's Internet website, through which the Participant provides real estate brokerage services to Registrants (clients and prospects) with whom the Participant has first established a relationship where the Registrant has the opportunity to search for MLS® data, subject to the Participant's oversight, supervision and accountability.
- Acknowledge receipt of, and have read and understand the documents published by the Real Estate Council of British Columbia and the British Columbia Real Estate Association entitled Disclosure of Representation in Trading Services and Privacy Notice and Consent
- Acknowledge and enter into a lawful REALTOR®/consumer or REALTOR®/client relationship with the Participant, including, where necessary, completion of any applicable agency, non-agency, and other disclosure obligations, and execution of any required agreements;
- Understand that all data obtained from the VOW is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use;
- Do have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the VOW;
- Agree not to copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the data or information provided;
- Acknowledge the Board/Association ownership of and the validity of the copyright in the MLS® database;
- Agree that all information provided may be provided to the relevant Board and may be used to administer and operate the VOW and to investigate any breach of security of the data or the MLS® rules;
- Agree to supply a username and a password, the combination of which must be different from those of all other Registrants on the VOW, before being permitted to search and view information from the MLS® database via the VOW;
Having agreed to the terms and conditions of use, I would like to have access to this VOW information.